Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

As the old year passed, I was busy working on fixing a disc image that wasn't wanting to burn correctly, while chatting with my friends in Louisiana. My wife mentioned to me the other day that what ever you are doing when the New Year starts, is what you will be doing for the entire year... God I hope not!!! That image was a pain in the rear!!

So, the New Year starts, my one son is a year older, and I'm still trying to get off my butt and finish a project. This _WILL_ be the year it will happen. I'm planning on making at least several shorts this year and hopefully start on a feature project. The past year I did get involved in several projects, which are still being worked on. Even started a couple myself that are still ongoing. Post work can be a bitch!

So, have yourself a safe and happy New Year! Happy Birthday Cole! See you all around!

No comments: